The main goal of the project is to adapt the dual system in Kazakhstan, which improves the competence of students in accordance with the needs of employers, increases the employability of graduates and strengthens cooperation with the private sector.
The project is aimed at strengthening the role of enterprises and regional chambers of entrepreneurs in the organization of dual training, as well as piloting some courses that can apply the quality standards of the European Union (ESG, EQAVET).
Specific goals of the project:
1. Based on close cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the accreditation agency NAOKO, recommend appropriate changes in legislation/regulations to adapt the KAZDUAL model of higher education in Kazakhstan;
2. To train teachers from the experimental field of education in the development of practical skills of students and the organization of practical training, employers in pedagogical skills for adequate monitoring of students;
3. Provide opportunities for students to acquire more relevant competencies and practical skills in a combination of formal education with on-the-job training;
4. Support the different needs and interests of employers, universities and students in various industries with the help of the KAZDUAL education model and provide recommendations for universities and MES for further implementation;
5. Establish an observatory for dual excellence and research that will facilitate the dissemination of KAZDUAL throughout Kazakhstan.